Thursday, June 4, 2015

My Favorite Summer Things

Hi Friends!
Today I am linking up with The Teaching Trio for My Favorite Things!
Today I will focus on my favorite things to do in the summer.
 
1.  Sleep-  My one wish for the summer is that I can sleep in until at least 8 am. This seems crazy but I always wake up super early when I don't have to!  I am looking forward to sleeping in a little this summer.
 
2.  Outdoors- I absolutely love when it is warm outside so I am really looking forward to being outdoors.  I love hiking trails, water, and sun.  I can wait to enjoy the summer days!
 
3. Create- I really need to spend some time creating products for the new school year.  I have such a long list of things I want to do and the summer gives me time to do it!  I can't wait to get started.
 
What are some of your favorite summer things? Hop on over to The Teaching Trio and link up!!

2 comments:

  1. I found you through the link up! :)
    I have a ton of things to do too as far as creating goes!! The list gets longer and longer and I run out of time!! Good luck!! :)
    Have a great summer!
    Cassie
    Mrs. Thomas's Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could sleep later but I'm teaching summer school so I have to be at work at 7:45am, but I'm sure I'll be taking afternoon naps everyday after summer school so I guess it'll all balance out. Enjoy your summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete