Wow! I can’t believe it is July already!! Will someone please tell me what happened to June?? This summer is flying by.
Today I am linking up with Oh Boy Fourth Grade for “Currently July”. This is a fun link up where I share some of my thoughts with you.
1. I am currently listening to Ed Sheeran. I am in love with his voice. His album has been in heavy rotation for me.
2. I am currently loving my pin on button I ordered for TpT Vegas. II saw so man bloggers that had gotten them so they would be recognized. What a great idea!
3. I am thinking that I am so hungry right now! I am a breakfast person and it is around 8:30 am. My tummy is definitely trying to get my attention.
4. I want some fun in the sun! I just got back to Michigan and I can wait to visit the beautiful lakes again! I must say, I never thought Michigan would steal my heart but it has. The Pure Michigan commercials don’t do this place justice. It is beautiful!!
5. Ok, I need to print business cards for Vegas so that I can network with them! I have old ones, but I had the back redesigned so that it included QR codes. I want to make it as easy as possible for people to connect with me.
6. I am an All-Star Breakfast Eater! It is my absolute favorite meal of the day! If I miss it I am crabby and it throws off my whole day. I love eggs, turkey sausage or bacon, French toast, pancakes, potatoes, and anything else you can think of to eat at breakfast!
That’s a little about me….I want you to link up with Farley too so I can learn more about you! Hop on over to her page and link up!
Thanks for stopping by!