Friday, June 19, 2015

Five for Friday

Hi Friends! 
                                            http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2015/06/five-for-friday-linky-party-june-19th.html

Today I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday. After school got out I spent two weeks in a great workshop. This has been my first full week of summer vacation. I've had such a great time.  
                                                                
The first thing I did when I got of the workshop was hop on the road! I love road trips! I packed my bags and headed to Grand Rapids, Michigan.  It's about an 8 hour drive from Nashville.  Thankfully, we made it safely. 

                                               

                                                           
The second part of my week has been filled with adventure. Grand Rapids is such a beautiful city. I've been sightseeing since I got here. Here are some pictures I took. 






                                                      
The next thing we did this week was enjoy a nice dinner and adult beverage outside at a great restaurant. It was so relaxing and I enjoyed every minute. 

                                  
                                                      
The fun didn't stop there, we visited Dave and Buster and played some fun games with some cool kids in the family. They had an awesome time...and so did I!

                                          




                                                    

Today we are going to enjoy some time near the lake. Michigan has many beautiful lakes. There are some great restaurants that sit right on the water.  Can't wait to spend some time enjoying the sights and the smell of the water.  

                               

What has your week been like? 
I would love to hear all about it. Be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share! 




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Having a blast!! Don't want to come back! Lol

      Delete
  2. I love seeing others' travel pictures. There are so many great places I need to visit. Have a great vacation!

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Stacy! I hope you have a great summer!

      Delete
  3. It definitely looks like you've had a great week! I absolutely LOVE your blog design - so happy to have stumbled upon it - it's great! Grand Rapids looks beautiful - the photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you stopped by! I'm heading over to your blog now!

    ReplyDelete