Thursday, October 30, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Today I am linking up with The Teacher's Desk 6 for Throwback Thursday!!  I haven't been blogging long so I don't have many throwbacks, but this was one of my first posts!  The first picture is of my classroom before I moved in.  It looks totally different now.  You can see what it looks like now below. 
Throwback Thursday


                                               Originally Posted on July 23, 2014
After eight years at the same school I recently had to pack everything up and move!  That's right, move!  The school I was at is being converted to an Early Learning Center dedicated to serving Pre-K students.  It's an exciting time for my district because they hope to gain national recognition for this project.  I was at the same school that I student taught at so I always felt like it was my second home.  It was bittersweet to see everyone go but we are all excited about new ventures at our new schools.
 
This is my new classroom.  It needs LOTS of TLC!  I hope to have it ready  for my students on August 6th when we start school.  I've chosen a sailing/nautical theme so stay tuned for more updated pictures. 




My classroom now looks a little different.  I put some things up and painted a little but not too much because we will be moving again so our new school can be built.



0 comments:

Post a Comment