Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Teachers are HEROES!


www.teacherspayteacher.com/store/actionjackson
Today I am linking up with Jenny at Luckeyfrog's Lilypad to celebrate teacher heroes.

There are so many great things I could say about the teachers I had throughout my years in school.  Today I want to pay special tribute to the teacher who inspired me to teach. She was my teacher hero!

I can remember her class as if it were yesterday.  I was in seventh grade in Stone Mountain, Georgia.  I hated school because I thought it was boring.  I didn't like going to class because I was uncomfortable in my own skin. 

Then, one day I got assigned to Mrs. Senker's Life Science class.  I was so nervous because I didn't like studying and I knew that this would be a class that I would definitely have to study for. I quickly learned that Mrs. Senker had a gift for reaching students.  She made learning so much fun! From that year on, my goal was to be a teacher, just like Mrs. Senker.  She was amazing!

Today, we honor YOU as a hero!  I am sure that you all do an AMAZING job.  Shop til' you drop and take up 28% off of your total at my TpT store.  Click below to start saving and use the code HEROES when you check out.
www.teacherspayteacher.com/store/actionjackson
Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how we can remember so specifically how a teacher made us FEEL, even more than the things we did? I love that she's inspired you to be like her as a teacher. Thanks for linking up! :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete