Monday, January 26, 2015

Let's Stay on Track with 30 Second Share

Hi Friends,

In continuing with staying on track, today I wanted to let you know about the 30 second share.  This is a VERY easy technique that is similar to the exit ticket.  Unlike the exit ticket, students get a chance to verbally express what they learned, and they have the opportunity to relate it to previously learned concepts. 

I usually pick a few students to share (about 4 students).  This can be done by calling student numbers or using popsicle sticks.  This is a quick way for students to work on communication and presentation skills.  I usually tell my students to stand up and use a presentation voice.  They love it because they feel like little news reporters. 

Check out this free resource by visiting my TpT store, or clicking on the picture. 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/30-Second-Quick-Share-Ticket-1671818

0 comments:

Post a Comment