Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

OHHHHHH YEEEAAAAH!!  Today I am linking up with
Ms. DeCarbo for Wordless Wednesday!  This is one of my favorite linky parties because I am a visual person and I love looking at pictures. 
http://secondgradesugarandspice.blogspot.com/2014/11/wordless-wednesday-november-12th.html
 
This week I am revamping my math centers.  I have decided to group them by the Common Core domain.  I think my students will do well with this and it will be easier for me to provide differentiated instruction to my math groups.
 

My question:  What do you do for your math groups?  How do you differentiate instruction?
 
I can't wait to see what you guys are doing!

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute blog! We do a mini math lesson whole group and then math centers, 4 days a week. The first day of the week is all whole group lessons of new concepts. I have 8 centers each week. They all offer some hands on practice of a skill we have already learned and need more practice with. I keep them in numbered bins. The students work with a buddy and I just tell them what bin they have for that rotation. I use cubes and spinners in order to differentiate the tasks. I also will often have 2 different recording sheets for tasks to help differentiate as well. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete